...Baby One More Time
|Prazo||Valor Mensal (R$)||Total (R$)|
|2x sem juros||R$ 134,00||R$ 268,00|
|3x sem juros||R$ 89,34||R$ 268,00|
|4x sem juros||R$ 67,00||R$ 268,00|
|5x sem juros||R$ 53,60||R$ 268,00|
|6x sem juros||R$ 44,70||R$ 268,00|
|7x sem juros||R$ 38,32||R$ 268,00|
|8x sem juros||R$ 33,50||R$ 268,00|
Frequentemente comprados juntos
Detalhes do produto
- Dimensões do produto : 30.23 x 30.48 x 0.51 cm; 272.16 g
- Fabricante : Sony Legacy
- Referência do fabricante : 1907 5886261
- Tempo de execução : 43 minutos
- Rótulo : Sony Legacy
- ASIN : B07HSKPHR9
- Número de discos : 1
Ranking dos mais vendidos:
Nº 658 em CD e Vinil (Conheça o Top 100 na categoria CD e Vinil)
- Nº 92 em Música Pop
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Clientes que visualizaram este item também visualizaram
Clientes que compraram este item também compraram
Descrição do produto
20 years ago, Britney Spears' debut …Baby One More Time shot to the top of our hearts and the top of the charts, selling more than 32 million copies around the world. Now, the album that made her a cultural icon is available for the first time as a picture disc, featuring all your favorite hit songs ("…Baby One More Time," "Sometimes," "(You Drive Me) Crazy," "Born To Make You Happy") with original album imagery of Britney on each side of vinyl.
Quais outros itens os consumidores compraram após visualizar este item?
Avaliação de clientes
Imagens do produto
Principais avaliações do Brasil
Ocorreu um problema para filtrar as avaliações agora. Tente novamente mais tarde.
Principais avaliações de outros países
I had to send one back as the plastic sleeve was split, but all got sorted and a replacement came quickly!
If you're a fan of the album, go get it and if you're a collector, get it too.
1. ...Baby One More Time - obviously the best one. One of my favourite songs ever. Fun, bubbly, catchy and with the best chorus EVER. 10/10
2. (You Drive Me) Crazy - this song is a bit different to the Stop Remix! that the single is. I prefer the single, however this original version is still great. 10/10
3. Sometimes - beautiful song. The beat is sometimes a little dull, but the lyrics (especially the chorus) is fantastic. 9/10
4. Soda Pop - not one of the best. It's very fun and is a cute song to listen to when you're in an "innocent Britney mood", but the lyrics are a bit boring and the tune gets on your nerves after a while. 6.5/10
5. Born to Make You Happy - amazing song. Beautiful lyrics and I love the first few lines "sitting here alone up in my room/thinking about the times that we've been through/oh my life/looking at a picture in my hand/trying my best to understand". The chorus is great too. 10/10
6. From the Bottom of my Broken Heart - the best ballad on the album. Cute lyrics about a 17 year old heart broken Britney... Adorable! It does drag on a bit though. 9/10
7. I Will Be There - why on earth was this not a single? This is one of my favourites by Britney. Great beat, catchy lyrics and just the whole feel of the song is fantastic. It suits the album very well. 10/10
8. I Will Still Love You - not one of my favourites. The lyrics are cute but Don Philip gets on my nerves and it's a bit repetitive. 7/10
9. Thinkin' About You - I love this song! It's fun and upbeat. The chorus isn't that great though. 9/10
10. E-mail My Heart - this is okay. A bit boring, but okay to listen to if you're doing something else at the same time. It gets in your head and I do love singing along it to, however From the Bottom of my Broken Heart is much better. 8/10
11. The Beat Goes On - takes a while to get into and the chorus is very repetitive (it's just "and the beat goes on x6) but that's not Britney's fault, as it's a cover. The song gets better once you've listened to it a few times.
All in all, the album is fantastic - a real classic from Britney! :)
~ Victoria x