Descrição do produto
There are plenty of hurdles to overcome running a small business. It may have excellent products and services, investment capital, and an ideal location, BUT, if its brand is lackluster or nonexistent, success will be that much harder to attain.
Your small business’ brand is more than its logo, look, and colors. It emanates from the mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors of anyone and everyone involved in it. And, since success depends on its brand reputation, it’s critical that you do everything possible to ensure that your customers’ experiences are amazing.
Beyond Your Logo delivers 7 strategic ideas with loads of free and low-cost tactics and resources you can implement and use immediately. And, you don’t need any marketing or branding experience to benefit from the guidance Elaine gives you!
Whether you own an existing small business, work for one, or are starting a new one, learn the concepts and tools that can take your company well Beyond Your Logo.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU’LL LEARN:
• What a brand is and why building a strong one is essential to small business success
• How to put customers at the center of every action
• Where to find low or no-cost marketing and branding help for your small business
• Why and how professionalism pays off
• How being nimble and quick is an advantage to small businesses
• What Small Business Social Responsibility (SBSR) is and how to practice and benefit from it
• Why developing a small business marketing and branding strategy is important for success
The book includes:
• A complete guide for developing your company's marketing and branding strategy
• Both American and Canadian resources and references
• Downloadable Bonus Material
• Testimonials from bestselling business authors and marketing thought leaders
Readers' Favorite Five Star Award
Sobre o Autor
As an author, speaker, marketer, brand and customer experience evangelist, educator, and consultant, Elaine Fogel engages, entertains, and motivates audiences and readers with stories and lessons gleaned from her diverse career as a singer, educator, television show host, and marketing executive. Originally from Canada, she has worked with celebrity spokespeople; produced television and radio spots; served as a spokesperson in national media; and stewarded relationships with corporate partners such as Nike, Ford, Aventis, and Air Canada. She has written, produced, and developed materials on ad agency contract for major corporate clients such as Kraft, Procter & Gamble, Nestlé Carnation, and Warner-Lambert. Elaine has been a contributing writer to The Business Journal, and contributes to MarketingProfs, SmallBizClub (founded by NFL Hall of Famer and author, Fran Tarkenton), Business2Community,and Kingged.com. People in 100+ countries have read her blog, Totally Uncorked on Marketing, and her articles have appeared in many print and digital publications. Elaine has been a faculty associate at Arizona State University and is a professional member of the National Speakers Association. Interviewed by NBC News and CNN, she is a sought-after marketing and branding thought leader who specializes in small-to-medium businesses and nonprofit organizations.