Descrição do produto
What readers are saying about The OtherWorld
- The idea of four powerful women at the helm of The OtherWorld was something that was sure to pique my interest, and I wasn't disappointed. With relatable characters and an empowering message, An intriguing and mysterious start to what is sure to be a fantastical fantasy series" -- J.L.Heritage, author of 'Dreaming of Dillon'.
"This first short introduces us to interestingly to 4 girls with powers a couple of guys and a demon. It's very well written and keeps you guessing as to who they were and why they're suddenly transported to a world, that they know but don't. The familiarity with each other and their situation is 'Strange' but nothing like the name of the house, and possibly their world. A great start to what I believe will be an interesting series." -- TSK Productions LTD: Author of The Secret King series
- "Great read from a great author."
- "This author knows just how to pull the reader in."
- "I thoroughly enjoyed Layered, as I have all the books I have read by this talented Indie author!"
- "I found this author very appealing. As I had never read this author before, I was quite skeptical that this read would grasp my attention. Not only was I pleasantly surprised by the ease in which I became engrossed in this book, but I found myself eagerly anticipating what would be revealed in forthcoming chapters."
- "Kudos to Author Lynette Ferreira for tackling such a controversial topic."
- "Lynette has become one of my favorite Indie authors as all her books that I have read draw you in and you don't want to put them down because you just have to know what is going to happen next!"
- "It is a story which makes the reader consider life and its inherent frailty, and is written with great style and thought by the author."
- "Lynette is a very talented author and her books capture the imagination and draw you into the story so that you feel like you are a part of it."
- "A great write from a great author, this book will fill you with delighted surprise and leave you with a warm glow."
- " Ferreira is clearly a talented writer with an excellent handle on grammar, pacing and description. And her imagination is such that she creates a romance between a teenage girl and a boy she meets in a coma."
- "The author takes you on a journey and as the reader you never want it to end!"