Autores semelhantes para seguir
Ver mais recomendações
Os clientes também compraram itens de
Struggling to turn your hard-earned experience into a reasonable and scale-able income? Discover how online innovators started from scratch to establish highly profitable ventures.
Are you an expert, authority, coach, or entrepreneur with little to show for your long hours? Is your business battling to get off the ground? Do you wonder how the movers and shakers create cyberspace empires? Bestselling author, successful entrepreneur, and digital marketer Anita Plak Semprimoznik has helped countless people turn their passions into money-making endeavors. And Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Adam Houge has sold nearly three million books and helped hundreds of authors become bestsellers. Now they have created a remarkable manual so you too can learn the tips and tools to skyrocket past the competition.
High Profit Secrets: The World’s Top Experts Reveal How They are Crushing It Online Selling Their Knowledge is your powerful guide to establishing your business on firm footing. Filled with in-depth interviews by over twenty of the most influential names on the Web today, you’ll uncover the key factors, strategies, and trade secrets they used to optimize their digital earnings. No matter your area of expertise or level of experience, you’ll find a model suited to your ideal lifestyle so you can truly take charge of your income.
In High Profit Secrets, you’ll discover:
- Easy-to-follow tips shared by successful professionals on how they made their mark in the industry
- How to sell your knowledge effectively via books, online courses, podcasts, group coaching and many other way.
- Ninety-day plans for creatives starting their ventures from nothing
- How to solve your buyers biggest challenges so you guarantee a sale
- Tactics for coping with overwhelm, changing markets, and much, much more!
High Profit Secrets is and invaluable treasure trove of knowledge from highly profitable entrepreneurs that can help you rocket your income and sales forward faster. With interviews from top experts like:
Adam Houge, Alinka Rutkowska, Ayn Cates Sullivan, Brady Patterson, Brandon Lucero, Brendan Kane, Bryan Collins, Chandler Bolt, Chantelle Paige Turner, Desiree Crowley, Geoff Affleck, Iman Aghay, Jeanna Gabellini, Jesse, Doubek, Kyla Sims, Marie Van Den Berghe, Meera Kothand, Nathan Buchan, Paul Brodie, Ray Brehm, Scott Allan, Sean Sumner, Steve Larsen, Steve Olsher and Sue Dunlevie.
Learn how the likes of young entrepreneur, six-time bestselling author and TEDx speaker Chandler Bolt, the founder of Self-Publishing school, went from ground zero to being a major player in self-publishing industry, by teaching people how to write, market, and publish their first book in as little as ninety days.
Or how an award-winning serial entrepreneur, best-selling author and TEDx speaker Iman Aghay, the founder of Success Road Academy, went from ground zero to being a major player in a 9-figure earning training industry.
If you’d like to take your business to the next level: 6-figures, 7-figures, and beyond, then come and learn the High Profit Secrets of these highly successful, world’s top entrepreneurs today.Buy High Profit Secrets to start applying time-tested wisdom to your business today!
A Blueprint for Becoming a Bestselling Author
This straight-talking how-to guide for authors explains how to reach more readers, make more money, and avoid the costly mistakes that most new (and seasoned) authors make when they publish a book. It's written specifically for new and aspiring non-fiction authors who want to leverage a book to build their platform, practice, and/or business and can be read in under an hour.
Professional publishing coach and #1 bestselling author Geoff Affleck offers five insights for first-time non-fiction authors.
You will learn how to:
- Decide on the topic that will attract the most readers
- Build your email list by leveraging your book
- Create your book so it sells itself
- Publish your first book
- Build a profitable business from your book
You'll learn five ways to build your audience while you’re writing your book and the seven factors that you can control that will make your book successful:
- Craft a Catchy Title
- Create an Eye Candy Cover
- Your Book Description Is a Sales Page
- Do Your Keywords Research
- Get Your First 10 Reviews
- Choose Your Categories Carefully
- Set Your Price Strategically
Download this quick and practical eBook today and take the next step to becoming a successful bestselling author.
Publishing and marketing a book has a lot of moving parts that are unfamiliar to most authors—and that's where costly mistakes are made. Just reading the section on navigating Amazon's cavernous category system will make reading it worthwhile!
Avoid the pitfalls that most new authors make and set your book up for the success you deserve. Download your copy today.
You can make a difference in the world, and Shine Your Light: Powerful Practices for an Extraordinary Life will show you how. With wisdom from well-known contributors including New York Times–bestselling authors Janet Bray Attwood, Marci Shimoff, and Chris Attwood, you’ll find practical advice and tools for overcoming adversity, consciously creating the life you’ve always wanted, and making a positive impact on the lives of others.
Here you will find engaging personal accounts punctuated with humor, deep insight, and heart-centered wisdom. You’ll be empowered with the knowledge and motivation to create a life of abundance, happiness, health, and love. Covering topics from personal tragedy to relationships to personal transformation, this international team of authors will show you how to finally overcome some of life’s challenges and live the life you were destined for.
Trials and difficulties are a part of life. Whether these adversities are related to one’s health, finances, career, or family, we all have burdens to work through. With wisdom from more than 25 transformational leaders, including New York Times–bestselling authors Janet Bray Attwood, Marci Shimoff and Chris Attwood, this inspiring collection offers practical advice for pushing through hardships and consciously creating the life you’ve always wanted.
Here you will find engaging personal accounts punctuated with humor, deep insight, and heart-centered wisdom. These entertaining tales contain the knowledge, tools, and motivation you need to build abundance, happiness, health, and love. Covering topics from career to relationships to personal growth, this international team of authors will show you how to finally overcome some of life’s most stubborn challenges and live the life you were destined for. No matter what your circumstances, there is a way to make a change. Let Ready, Set, Live! Be your guide.
- Write a great book with the right blend of personal stories, other people's stories, principles & advice and factual research that will keep your readers engaged
- Define your unique message and transformational promise
- Position yourself an expert in your field (even if you're not quite yet)
- Writing a compelling book proposal that agents and publishers will love
- Build your author platform so you can reach an international audience with your message
- You have a burning desire to help people enrich their lives through your knowledge, message, story, and tools. You feel you have a calling --and not sharing your message would feel like you were not fulfilling your life purpose.
- You're reading this because you want to write a transformational non-fiction book that would be listed under "Advice, How-to and Miscellaneous" on the New York Times bestseller list, or under one of the many "Self-Help" or "Non-fiction" categories on Amazon. If you're planning to write a novel, biography, cookbook, children's book, business book, or photography book, then our advice may not be quite as relevant for you.
- You are ready to embark on a major project--a noble undertaking brimming with challenge and reward. Writing, publishing, and marketing a book from your heart can be very satisfying, but also very hard work. It's not for the faint of heart!
You can live the life of your dreams, and Breakthrough! Inspirational Strategies for an Audaciously Authentic Life will show you how. Learn the secret that New York Times bestselling authors Janet Bray Attwood, Marci Shimoff, Chris Attwood, and 18 other experts know: you can consciously create the life you’ve always wanted.
Here you will find 22 strategies using wit, deep-insight, and heart-centered wisdom to empower you with the knowledge and motivation to create a life of abundance, happiness, health, and love. Covering topics from career to relationships to personal transformation, this international dream team of authors will show you how to finally breakthrough and live the life you were born to live.
No matter what your circumstances, there is a way to make a change, and this book will be your guide. You will find the inspiration and tools to create a life that is audaciously authentic in every way.
Contributors: Roger Seip, Ellen Rogin, Nancy Falconi, Gina Calvano, Susie Steadman, Jane Cavanaugh, Una Panting, Dr. Shannon South, Cliff Thomas MD, Shan McLean, Scott Werner, Leslie A. Klocek Pencak, Barbara Edie, Inger Pols, Josephine Auicello, Mary Knight, Maggie Dillon Katz, Wendy Nichols