Descrição do produto
Impossible Goals, Inevitable Successes
Why are you struggling to grow your business when everyone else seems to be crushing their goals? If you needed to triple revenue within the next three years, would you know exactly how to do it? Doubling the size of your business, tripling it, even growing ten times larger isn’t about magic. It’s not about privileges, luck, or working harder. There’s a template that the world’s fastest growing companies follow to achieve and sustain much, much faster growth.
From Impossible to Inevitable details the hypergrowth playbook of companies like the record-breaking Zenefits (which skyrocketed from $1 million to $100 million in two years), Salesforce.com (the fastest growing multibillion dollar software company), and EchoSign—aka Adobe Document Services—(which catapulted from $0 to $144 million in seven years). Whether you have a $1 billion or a $100,000 business, you can use the same insights as these notable companies to learn what it really takes to break your own revenue records. For instance, one of the authors shows how he grew his income from $67,000 to $720,000 in four years while maintaining a 20-30 hour work week and welcoming a new child—nine times.
This book shows you how to surpass plateaus and get off of the up-and-down revenue rollercoaster by answering three questions about growing revenue to tens times its size:
- Why aren’t you growing faster?
- What does it take to get to hypergrowth?
- How do you sustain growth?
This powerful, effective book provides a template for you to kick off your biggest growth spurt yet. This template includes The 7 Ingredients Of Hypergrowth:
- You’re not ready to grow until you Nail a Niche.
- Overnight success is a fairy tale. You’re not going to be magically discovered. You need sustainable systems that Create Predictable Pipeline.
- Growth exposes your weaknesses and it will cause more problems than it solves—until you Make Sales Scalable.
- It’s hard to build a big business out of small deals. Figure out how to Double Your Dealsize.
- It’ll take years longer than you want, but don’t quit too soon. Make sure you can Do the Time.
- Your people are renting, not owning their jobs. Develop a culture of initiative, not adequacy by Embracing Employee Ownership.
- Employees, you are too accepting of “reality” and too eager to quit. You can Define Your Destiny to make a difference, for yourself and your company, no matter what you do or where you work.
The authors take each ingredient and break it down into specific steps to guide you through implementation. From Impossible to Inevitable helps you take impossible goals and turn them into inevitable successes for your business and team. You will achieve success even bigger than you can imagine from where you’re sitting today.
Do you want to predictably double, triple or 10x your revenue growth?
In From Impossible To Inevitable, serial entrepreneurs and business growth experts Jason Lemkin and Aaron Ross show you how to break business plateaus and get off the up–and–down revenue rollercoaster. This book shows you how to answer the questions. 1) Why aren′t we growing faster? 2) What does it take to get to hyper–growth? and 3) How do we sustain it?
In this systematic growth manual, the authors outline a template that the world′s fastest growing companies follow to achieve and sustain much, much faster growth. Discover how companies like Zenefits, Salesforce.com, and EchoSign aka Adobe Document Services rose to impossible heights and skyrocketed to become 9–figure companies in record time.
Businesses of all sizes, from small to Fortune 100, have found "The 7 Ingredients of Hypergrowth" (and the associated 7 Painful Truths) invaluable. Step by step Lemkin and Ross walk you through the hyper–growth template to show you how to break revenue records:
1. You′re not ready to grow . . . until you Nail A Niche.
2. Overnight success is a fairy tale. You′re not going to be magically discovered, so you need sustainable systems that Create Predictable Pipeline.
3. Speeding up growth creates more problems than it solves. Things will actually get worse until you Make Sales Scalable.
4. It′s hard to build a big business out of small deals . . . so figure out how to Double Your Deal–size.
5. It′ll take years longer than you want . . . don′t quit too soon or let a Year Of Hell discourage you. Be prepared to Do The Time.
6. Your employees are renting, not owning their jobs. Embrace Employee Ownership to develop a culture of taking initiative beyond a job description.
7. If you′re an employee, you′re letting frustrations stop, not motivate, you. Stop waiting for someone else to fix it, and turn your frustrations to your advantage to Define Your Destiny.