- Capa dura: 256 páginas
- Editora: John Wiley & Sons; Edição: 1 (29 de outubro de 2009)
- Idioma: Inglês
- ISBN-10: 0470499311
- ISBN-13: 978-0470499313
- Dimensões do produto: 15,9 x 2,3 x 23,6 cm
- Peso de envio: 440 g
- Avaliação média: Seja o primeiro a avaliar este item
Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs (Inglês) Capa dura – 11 jul 2016
Há uma nova edição deste item:
Clientes que compraram este item também compraram
Faça download dos Aplicativos de Leitura Kindle Gratuitos e comece a ler eBooks Kindle nos mais populares smartphones, tablets e computadores pessoais. Para enviar o link de download para seu smartphone por SMS, use o formato internacional sem espaços (Código Internacional+DDD+Número. Exemplo: +551199999999)
Para receber o link de download digite seu celular:
Todos os dias, novos livros com desconto. Confira todos aqui.
Detalhes do produto
Descrições do Produto
Sobre o Autor
Avaliação de clientes
|5 estrelas (0%)|
|4 estrelas (0%)|
|3 estrelas (0%)|
|2 estrelas (0%)|
|1 estrela (0%)|
Avaliações mais úteis de consumidores na Amazon.com
It teaches you how to utilize the following online tools to achieve this purpose:
1. Google - with VERY basic principles on SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You will need to get other books written specifically on SEO.
2. Company Website. It introduces website best practices such as how to use landing page, including a call-to-action (details see below) in EVERY page of your website.
3. Social Networking and Bookmarking Sites e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, StumbleUpon, Youtube. It teaches you what you should do with your sites e.g. Search for groups relevant to your industry and estabish a group of your own, make sure your group is more focused and is more relevant to your business (e.g. create an "inbound marketing group" instead of "online marketing group"). I particularly like the part on how to use StumbleUpon to attract audience (Spend time reading and voting articles, befriend with people who post articles that intrigue you, and slowly, ONLY AFTER you have done all those steps, you can submit your own articles)
4. The best part of the book is what I would call "Funnel Management" - how to turn website visitors to engaged visitors (leads) and then to customers. For visitors to become leads, you need to engage them with call-to-action offers e.g. "GET A FREE TRIAL!", the whole purpose of these call-to-action offers is to get visitors to fill out a form so that you can get building a CRM database.
5. Tracking your "online footprint" using tools like [...]. The most important thing is to track the source of your visitors of your website and measure how many of them finally become your customer. This is important since it helps you decide how to allocate your marketing budget.
All in all, this is THE BOOK for beginners of online + non-interruptive marketing. Since this is meant for beginners, it tries to touch on EVERY ASPECT of inbound marketing and to give you a BRIEF OVERVIEW on how to can use the tools to boost your company's populatiry. To enrich understanding on the topic, I suggest you read:
1. Satisfied Customers Tell Three Friends, Angry Customers Tell 3,000: Running a Business in Today's Consumer-Driven World(some overlapping is inevitable, but this book focuses on how to improve business by tracking what is said about your company, using different online tools)
2. Get Content Get Customers: Turn Prospects into Buyers with Content Marketing Inbound marketing starts with creating remarkable content. This book tells you what makes remarkable content.
3. A MUST-READ marketing book on non-interruptive marketing (though not specifically on online marketing): The Next Evolution of Marketing: Connect with Your Customers by Marketing with Meaning
Will post reviews on the above three books soon.
Packed with concise guidance, case studies, and practical to-do's that you can implement today, this book is really a text-book on the subject and is one of the most important books for Internet era marketers published to date.
HubSpot founders Dharmesh Shah and Brian Halligan have created, proven and are rapidly ramping a business [...], that embodies this "Inbound Marketing" methodology. Their nearly 2000 customers, including our consulting business and several of our clients; Vico Software and Magic Software, are using the Hubspot Inbound Marketing platform and you can't argue with the results...if you actively use the inbound marketing methods espoused in this book, you will be successful in creating inbound leads and you will transform your business.
It doesn't matter if you are a Bed & Breakfast proprietor; a mid sized high technology firm selling B2B; an old-line business like grocer, Whole Foods; or a golf pro selling lessons like Charlie King at Reynolds plantation. The principles in "Inbound Marketing" are universal and if you follow this link you can view Inbound Marketing success stories.[...].
The proven theory behind this methodology which is documented and well illustrated in the numerous case studies in this book is that if you create great content and publish it on the Internet; and connect with buyers who may be interested in what you do through the social media, then you will get found. If you do it on a consistent basis and analyze and tune your content, you will build traffic and inbound links and the inbound links will move your content to the top of the Google (and other search engine) rankings.
This book dispels the myth that you need highly paid SEO rocket-scientists to move you onto the front page of Google and also begs the question as to why you would use pay-per-click for anything other than short-term results.
Inbound Marketing is a new way of doing things; it is still in the early adopter phase and this book will accelerate adoption. Every day we speak with clients who could benefit from reading this book.
* When we talk to VP's of Sales and learn that their sales teams are still making cold calls, we will recommend this book.
* When we visit Websites that are packed with "product-speak" and "gobbledygook", we will recommend this book to the VP of Marketing, (along with David Meerman Scott's, The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly (New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs,)).
* From now on, we will use this book as a calling card to the CEO's we want to meet, because they will ultimately have to endorse a new way of doing things.
A word of advice; "Inbound Marketing" offers a methodology which is a transformational approach to marketing and it's not a one off event. It takes diligence, focus and an ongoing commitment to a new way of marketing, but it works and there is no going back.
Buy the book and welcome to the journey.
This isn't a internet marketing (display advertising) handbook. Nor does it explain audience based targeting. The book focuses strictly on the SEO through inbound marketing. You can obtain most of the contents of this book, which was written by Hubspot founders, from the hubspot.com website.
1)Good information on how to generate higher click rates on a webpage through more frequent search engine returns.
2)No Technical details. Written for non-techies.
3)Written by well-known experts in inbound marketing.
1)No technical details. Written for non-techies.
2)No information other than SEO inbound marketing. If you are looking for information on DMP,SSP,DSP, Ad Exchange etc. that is highly related to display advertising, then you will be disappointed.
3)Most of the information is available free at hubspot.com