Pixar puts a twist into the super hero world, but "Brandon Sanderson" takes it so much further. What if your number 1 fan is yourself? That in itself is very though provoking to me. We have arrived at #3 and get to see Crystallia and everything that can go wrong, can and will go wrong. But through this I think the book teaches some important things.
1) just because something seems bad, maybe what gives an advantage later.
2) do not judge a book by it's cover. Well actually you can, because this book has a great cover on it and fits the story well (Isaac Stewarts great work). Maybe it should be do not judge a cub's roar by the bears.
3) sometime the person you do not trust can become one of the most interesting characters in a series...well at least for this book. Australia was good for book two, and there are a lot more additions to this book, but Australia is missing.
4) your parents might not be so bad. But if they are, then feeling sorry is very justifiable.
5) Learning to dance might save your life.
I have no idea why, but I just enjoy "Brandon Sanderson" books. I have other authors that I like, but they are just not as evil as he is.
And if others and myself have no said it enough, this book is awesome. So much that you should start with this book first...that may change when I hit book four. But you might as well get the others if you have not. And to help out, you should pick up enough for Christmas Presents to give to the rest of the family. And if you are in some way related to me and get a present that looks a lot like the shape of a book, I can assure you it is not. It is a collection of drawings with words place in-between because the only way to make a book better is to add Graphic in front of it and call it a novel just to throw you off.
I for one have been impressed with Hayley and if you doubt me buy the book and turn to page 277. It's that just awesome and screams this is the hero of the book. 271 was good also, but 277 says pick up book four.
sounds like good advice and so on to #4 which has been sitting on the shelf all this time waiting to be read.
- Capa dura: 320 páginas
- Editora: Starscape (19 de abril de 2016)
- Idioma: Inglês
- ISBN-10: 0765378981
- ISBN-13: 978-0765378989
- Dimensões do produto: 14,7 x 2,8 x 21,5 cm
- Peso de envio: 408 g
- Avaliação média: Seja o primeiro a avaliar este item
- Lista de mais vendidos da Amazon: Nº 256,102 em Livros (Conheça o Top 100 na categoria Livros)