Descrição do produto
- Imagine if you could become the master of your own destiny and work on what YOU truly care about.
- Picture yourself creating your own unique career path that leads to self-actualisation and fulfilment.
- Learn how top business school grads think and communicate to impress investors, pitch, find collaborators, and gain the edge you need to scale and succeed.
Amazon bestselling author Dr Gareth Thompson tells the captivating story of his own MBA adventure, and that of 18 other MBA entrepreneurs from early stage ventures to multi-million dollar companies to guide and counsel you through major decision points, obstacles and strategies for success.
#1 Bestseller in Business Technology Innovation
#1 Bestseller in Finance
#1 Bestseller in MBA & Reference
#1 Bestseller in Job Hunting
#1 Bestseller in Knowledge Capital
#1 Bestseller in Green Business
You will also learn:
- How to get into a top 10 business school
- How to optimise your MBA class, exchange, placement and internship choices to build an entrepreneurial foundation
- How to decide when the best time is for you to take the entrepreneurial path - it could be pre, during or post MBA, or even many years after graduation.
- Why having an MBA can increase your chances of entrepreneurial success.
- Why he believes entrepreneurship is actually a powerful way to de-risk your future career.
- The “Side-Step Method” and how Gareth used this strategy to move towards his ideal career.
- Insights on the future of entrepreneurship from a leading expert at London Business School.
- Why innovation is an incredibly powerful force that can change the world in every conceivable way to solve enormous problems and achieve sustainability.
Read this book now to quadruple your chances of startup success by utilising powerful insights from the real-world experience of 19 MBA entrepreneurs.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the buy now button at the top of the page.
Don't have a Kindle? No problem. Just enter your email where it says "Get the Free Kindle App," (just beneath the book image), and you'll have access to The MBA Entrepreneur from any tablet, smartphone, or computer.