- Idioma: Inglês
- ISBN-10: 8883704908
- ISBN-13: 978-8883704901
- Dimensões do produto: 8,9 x 1,3 x 14 cm
- Peso de envio: 90,7 g
- Avaliação média: Seja o primeiro a avaliar este item
Moleskine Squared Cahier Journal Black Pocket: set of 3 Squared Journals (Inglês) Periódico
|Novo a partir de||Usado a partir de|
Faça download dos Aplicativos de Leitura Kindle Gratuitos e comece a ler eBooks Kindle nos mais populares smartphones, tablets e computadores pessoais. Para enviar o link de download para seu smartphone por SMS, use o formato internacional sem espaços (Código Internacional+DDD+Número. Exemplo: +551199999999)
Para receber o link de download digite seu celular:
Confira todos os livros disponíveis e escolha o seu aqui
Detalhes do produto
Avaliação de clientes
|5 estrelas (0%)|
|4 estrelas (0%)|
|3 estrelas (0%)|
|2 estrelas (0%)|
|1 estrela (0%)|
Avaliações mais úteis de consumidores na Amazon.com
I'm a senior controls engineer and keeping things in my large notebook has become difficult with all of the moving about that I do. Carrying a small notebook in my backpocket has been the best option I've found so far. I was a long time lover of Moleskine (for personal use), but mixed it up with this assortment of purchases.
1) Field Notes - when I got all three notebooks, this was my favorite at first. The paper is possibly the highest grade (shocking, right?) but the giant "FIELD NOTES" printed on the front wore on me over time. Now I use these for carrying during a hike. I record a few key things just for fun and tracking. I can't recommend these highly enough for outdoor use. They're super rugged, the paper is ultra-high-quality, and they size is perfect. Workers perfectly with my Sharpie Pen with no bleeding or show-through.
2) Moleskine Journals - This is what I ultiamtely ended up carrying for work. Paper is second only to the Field Notes notebook and even there it's close. The pages are perforated and the notebook has a tiny folder in the back for holding loose pages. This makes carrying it all the nicer. I don't have to keep a grand organizational scheme; I write and then sort it out later. Sharpie Pen doesn't bleed or show-through. Cover is unmarked (apart from a small bit of embassed text on the back). The cover is pretty durable, but not nearly as rugged as the Field Notes' cover.
3) Rhodia Pocket Notebook - I wanted to like these but the size is slightly too small. The cover is plain paper. And, althoguh some disagree, the paper quality was the worst. I had slight show-through from my Sharpie Pen but not bleeding. I don't have much else to say about this one since I've used it so little.
- Nice, pocketable size -- same size and thickness as a passport.
- Durable construction; they can hold up to alternately being stuffed in the pocket of a laptop bag and in the back pocket of a pair of jeans.
- Square ruling style is great for note-taking or diagramming.
- Haven't had any issues with ink bleed from the ballpoints I use.
- The three-packs are great. I keep one in my laptop bag for work notes, another in my camera bag for photography ideas and notes, and another in my car for any time I am without the others and want to jot down ideas or notes.
- None for the product; although it can take patience to find the right combination of size, paper ruling style, and color when ordering.
Highly recommended -- I'll be getting more.
These pocket sized "square block" pages are super for drawing, note-taking, doodling, etc. This set I bought comes with 3 notebooks.
What I didn't realize is they are VERY thin-not a lot of pages at all! Specifically, 64 pages per notebook. The last 16 pages are perforated for "clean" removal of the page. There is a slide pocket inside the back cover of each book.
The dimensions are perfect for pockets, a small purse, your tablet holder, or a large wallet. Similar size to a passport, they are 3.5"x5.5".
I would recommend to everyone!