- Capa comum: 630 páginas
- Editora: Velociteach; Edição: 5 (15 de junho de 2013)
- Idioma: Inglês
- ISBN-10: 098276085X
- ISBN-13: 978-0982760857
- Dimensões do produto: 21,6 x 3,3 x 27,9 cm
- Peso de envio: 1,4 Kg
- Avaliação média: Seja o primeiro a avaliar este item
- Lista de mais vendidos da Amazon: no. 342,497 em Livros (Conheça o Top 100 na categoria Livros)
The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try (Inglês) Capa Comum – 14 jun 2013
|Novo a partir de||Usado a partir de|
|Prazo||Valor Mensal (R$)||Total (R$)|
|2x sem juros||R$ 163,34||R$ 326,67|
|3x sem juros||R$ 108,89||R$ 326,67|
|4x sem juros||R$ 81,69||R$ 326,67|
|5x sem juros||R$ 65,35||R$ 326,67|
|6x sem juros||R$ 54,47||R$ 326,67|
|7x sem juros||R$ 46,71||R$ 326,67|
|8x sem juros||R$ 40,86||R$ 326,67|
|9x sem juros||R$ 36,35||R$ 326,67|
|10x sem juros||R$ 32,73||R$ 326,67|
Há uma nova edição deste item:
Livros em Oferta
Todos os dias, novos livros com desconto. Confira todos aqui.
Clientes que compraram este item também compraram
Faça download dos Aplicativos de Leitura Kindle Gratuitos e comece a ler eBooks Kindle nos mais populares smartphones, tablets e computadores pessoais. Para enviar o link de download para seu smartphone por SMS, use o formato internacional sem espaços (Código Internacional+DDD+Número. Exemplo: +551199999999)
Para receber o link de download digite seu celular:
Veja todos os livros com desconto aqui
Detalhes do produto
Descrições do Produto
Sobre o Autor
Avaliação de clientes
|5 estrelas (0%)|
|4 estrelas (0%)|
|3 estrelas (0%)|
|2 estrelas (0%)|
|1 estrela (0%)|
Avaliações mais úteis de consumidores na Amazon.com
The problem I'm having so far (I'm currently on Chapter 7, Cost Management), is that it feels like a quickly put together cut & paste job from the previous editions. The 5th edition of the PMBOK renamed, removed and added some process. I've found a couple of places with references to a process that no longer exists in the 5th edition. These are just some examples I was able to go back and find again:
- Page 228: The chart with the 13 key earned value management formulas has incorrect formulas. Specifically, the value for Cost Variance is listed as CV=EV/AC. The right formula is CV=EV-AC as listed on page 230 and the 3rd Edition of the Andy Crowe PMP book. Schedule Variance, Estimate to Completion and Variance at Completion formulas are also wrong.
- Page 111: The last sentence of the output for Work Performance Information ends with "...are used in the communications process, Report Performance." In the 5th Edition, this process no longer exist. I am not sure what it was called in the 4th Edition, but in the 3rd Edition it was called Performance Reporting, and it was a Monitoring and Controlling process of Communication Management.
- Page 106: There are several references to the process "Perform Quality Control" which in the 5th Edition has been renamed to "Control Quality." That's not such a huge difference, but i'm already trying to memorize 47 processes, and don't want to get stuck asking, what's the correct name of that process?
- Page 89: The 3rd to last paragraph on this page (under Requirements Management Plan) ends in "...and not the requirements themselves.ww" with two W's at the end of the sentence.
- Page 84: The answer to question 24 is not listed at the beginning in bold like the rest of the answers. You have to read the explanation to get it.
- Page 45-46: The last 3 paragraphs are the same paragraphs from page 44. (again, minor, but sloppy)
- Page 24: "RIsk" is misspelled in the graph. (minor issue, that shouldn't impact your studies, but sloppy.)
What I LOVED about Andy Crowe's book was that it had key information that was not on the PMBOK, but was on the exam. Now, I don't know if the reason I'm not seeing that info is because the PMBOK doesn't have it, or because it's a copy and paste from the older edition that no longer applies to the new edition. For instance, there was a question about Heuristics at the end of the Time Management chapter. The only reference I found to this was a mention in the Summary of Key Terms on page 181. I'm just not confident with the book and find myself doubting it at times.
--Read through chapter
--Took corresponding quiz
--Tallied results (and moved on without reading the explanations)
--After I had completed all of the chapters, I went back through and retook the quizzes (I noticed my score had dropped on almost each quiz because it had been weeks since I originally read the chapters)
--Read the description for each answer regardless of whether I got the question right or wrong
--Took practice exam (scored well, didn't read answer descriptions)
--Studied additional materials from a separate class I had taken, my notes, etc.
--Retook practice exam (scored even better, felt great, read through each answer description)
--Took a different Practice Exam online the night before the PMP (did NOT do well, freaked out)
--Studied notes I had taken from this book, practiced formulas, felt better
Bottom line, this was very helpful, but I do feel that the questions on the practice exam were much easier than I encountered on the actual PMP exam. I believe this is because they come directly from the text, so they're top of mind. Be sure to supplement your studying with additional resources. Which seems obvious. Also... relax, get organized, drink some whiskey, and focus.