Descrição do produto
Programmers have to learn constantly; not just the stereotypical new technologies, but also the problem domain of the application, the whims of the user community, the quirks of your teammates, the shifting sands of the industry, and the evolving characteristics of the project itself as it is built.
We’ll journey together through bits of cognitive and neuroscience, learning and behavioral theory. You’ll see some surprising aspects of how our brains work, and how you can take advantage of the system to improve your own learning and thinking skills.
In this book you’ll learn how to:
- Use the Dreyfus Model of Skill Acquisition to become more expert
- Leverage the architecture of the brain to strengthen different thinking modes
- Avoid common “known bugs” in your mind
- Learn more deliberately and more effectively
- Manage knowledge more efficiently