Autores semelhantes para seguir
Ver mais recomendações
Os clientes também compraram itens de
How Successful Entrepreneurs Use A Book To Drive Leads And Sales without wasting time or money!
If you are an entrepreneur who wants to use a book as part of your business, and what works for those who have come before you, then this may be the most important book you ever read, here's why....
But first a warning. Successful use of a book in your business is hard work. As you will see, we interviewed over 30 very successful entrepreneurs and they put effort into the craft. The ideas in this book will work beautifully, but only for those who are willing to actually put in the work. If that is you, then read on!
Our main goal with Author Inc was to assemble a unique group of entrepreneurs and pick their brains to see how they did what they did. But then we took it one step further.
We asked them to map out what they would do if they had to start all over again over the next 30 days if they had to start from scratch. We asked, "If you lost your list, your fame, your books, your products and all of your clients, and nobody knew who you were, what would you do? How would you use publishing to claw your way back?"
The results were amazing! Author Inc immediately morphed from an “interview anthology” to a world class handbook for entrepreneurs who want to use a book as a primary tool in a business.
But Author Inc is not only a must-have handbook, it also teaches:
- How to build a list and make sales starting now, even if you have no list and no product
- 15 counterintuitive habits that entrepreneurs use to rapidly increase the likelihood of success each day (wait until you read the cigar story)
- Where to find the best people for your email and reader lists
- How to eliminate the long slow process of trial and error while building your online empire
- Why you should never go it alone as an author
- Why advertising less may actually make grow your list faster
- Say Goodbye to weeks of trial and error, and start with one of our 30 day plans for your book and business
- The Truth about your relationship with self-publishing platforms and how to maximize your profit from them
- What to do if you have no readers, followers or clients and how to change it quickly
Order your copy of Author Inc Now!
Contributors: Foreword by Jack Canfield, Ray Brehm, from Russell Brunson’s Inner Circle: Steve Larsen, Jeff Brewer (Launch Hackers Lab), Rob Kosberg (Bestseller Publishing), Emily Hirsh (Hirsh Marketing); from Jeff Walker’s Platinum Plus Mastermind: Ricardo Texeira (Karate World Champion), Luis Carlos Flores (Ninos De Ahora TV); from Frank Kern Inc: Nathan “Rocky” Anderson (VP of Marketing); from the self-publishing world: Matt Stone (Buckbooks and 100Covers), Brian Berni (Bookads), Derek Doepker (Bestseller Journey Simplified), Adam Houge (The Fan Base Formula), Qat Wanders (Wandering Words Media), Sonya Wadhera and Priya Wadhera (Book To Boss), Albina Gabellini (Better Coaching), Eevi Jones (Influencer Outreach), Jeff Hilderman (All-Star Academy), Vera Mirna (Easy Button Healing), Elizabeth Hebert (Your Dream Esteem), Anita Plak Semprimožnik (Online Business Marketing), Laura van den Berg - Sekac (Bestselling Author: Get Unstuck Now), Lori Saitz (Building Business Relationships), James Archer (The Sharelingo Project), Ashley Emma (Fearless Publishing), Richard McCartney (Kindle Book Promotions), Agustin Rubini (Promote Your Book and FsPal), Jerónimo Cabrera Rocha (NLP Training - Conexo-), Connor Boyack (Author: Tuttle Tw
How to Write and Publish Your Book like a "Lean" Startup Company
You won't find this anywhere else.
“What is the fastest way I can get my book done?”
I pondered the question a minute. There is all this extravagant education out there on writing a book, filled with hundreds of things to do. But the truth is, you do 20% of the work for 80% of the result (The Pareto Principle).
How does one accomplish this? By streamlining all the tasks down to the minimum requirements, and focusing on those.
The Author Startup is a process to create a minimum viable product for your book. It is used to get your book out there and build momentum for you.
In The Author Startup, you will:
- Learn the Boogie Board Approach for publishing
- Use concepts similar to The Lean Startup for your book
- Learn the exact tools I used to create and publish a book in 26 days
- Find out how to defeat the “Imposter Syndrome”
- Receive a complete Action Plan that will change your approach and attitude for publishing your book
*** Final Results: 1836 Pre-Order Sales using the exact methods in the book! ***
If you are an entrepreneur who is launching a business, this book may be the most important book you ever read, here's why....
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. This isn't one of those "game the system books" to become a Bestseller on Amazon. There are plenty of those available (ie: become a Bestseller by making a minimum amount of sales in a small niche category).
When I first started, I used those gimmicks myself and I even I show you how in Part 1.
The problem is, when you do that, you end up with what I call The Bestseller Hangover. You've sold a handful of books, and have the title Bestseller, but nothing else. The system in this book requires more work, but leaves you with lots of sales, credibility and a real platform to grow your business. With that said, let’s jump right in…
The Snowball Book Launch is about taking the long game approach to your book launch.
This causes you to focus on all of the items that sell books (both pre-launch and post-launch). The idea is to divide your launch into thirds.
The first third focuses on building everything that will make your life so much easier down the road: for example, things like author lists, keywords, your lead magnet, and your overall message (not just the message of your book, but of you and your business or future business).
The second third focuses on the Pre-Order period, and maximizing sales before your book releases. You absolutely must take advantage of this crucial tool Amazon. Far too few authors really know how to use this or maximize it!
The last third is the book release and what to do after it. You don’t want 50 sales and a Bestseller Banner. You want 1000s of sales, a stream of clients and a platform.
It is called a "Snowball Book Launch", because you are constantly building momentum (and sales) toward your launch date and beyond. It is actually an easier, less-stressful launch.
Not only that, this book teaches:
- 4 things you can do right now, regardless of what stage you are in, to dramatically increase the success of your book launch
- You or your book are your most important assets, right? WRONG!! (find out what is in Chp 3)
- How to eliminate "Book Begging" on social media, and connect with people who will buy
- Where to find thousands of readers (outside of Amazon)
- 6 ways to make your book description virtually guarantee a sale
- Why less advertising works (and is easier)
- One type of launch you should never do if you want long term credibility and a successful business (yet most authors are doing this!)
- Say goodbye to author obscurity and build a real brand for yourself
Download The Snowball Book Launch now!
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO WRITE A BOOK?
You are 120 days away!
LEARN HOW TO:
- Write your first book in 120 days without typing, formatting or worrying
- How to map out your book simply and easily
- A powerful way to structure chapters, that keep readers engaged
- Use the #1 fastest way to complete your first draft
- Follow a complete road map for your 120 day journey
˃˃˃ What if I don't have time?
Author Your Success details the fastest way to complete your book or have it done for you. This includes a detailed cost analysis of outsourcing each part of your book creation.
˃˃˃ What if I don't know where to start?
The goal of Author Your Success is to give you a starting point, the motivation and confidence to writing your first book. All you need to do it commit to your book. Get started today!
˃˃˃ What if I am not a trained writer?
Everyone has information worth sharing. Everyone!
Scroll up and download the book today!!
Struggling to turn your hard-earned experience into a reasonable and scale-able income? Discover how online innovators started from scratch to establish highly profitable ventures.
Are you an expert, authority, coach, or entrepreneur with little to show for your long hours? Is your business battling to get off the ground? Do you wonder how the movers and shakers create cyberspace empires? Bestselling author, successful entrepreneur, and digital marketer Anita Plak Semprimoznik has helped countless people turn their passions into money-making endeavors. And Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Adam Houge has sold nearly three million books and helped hundreds of authors become bestsellers. Now they have created a remarkable manual so you too can learn the tips and tools to skyrocket past the competition.
High Profit Secrets: The World’s Top Experts Reveal How They are Crushing It Online Selling Their Knowledge is your powerful guide to establishing your business on firm footing. Filled with in-depth interviews by over twenty of the most influential names on the Web today, you’ll uncover the key factors, strategies, and trade secrets they used to optimize their digital earnings. No matter your area of expertise or level of experience, you’ll find a model suited to your ideal lifestyle so you can truly take charge of your income.
In High Profit Secrets, you’ll discover:
- Easy-to-follow tips shared by successful professionals on how they made their mark in the industry
- How to sell your knowledge effectively via books, online courses, podcasts, group coaching and many other way.
- Ninety-day plans for creatives starting their ventures from nothing
- How to solve your buyers biggest challenges so you guarantee a sale
- Tactics for coping with overwhelm, changing markets, and much, much more!
High Profit Secrets is and invaluable treasure trove of knowledge from highly profitable entrepreneurs that can help you rocket your income and sales forward faster. With interviews from top experts like:
Adam Houge, Alinka Rutkowska, Ayn Cates Sullivan, Brady Patterson, Brandon Lucero, Brendan Kane, Bryan Collins, Chandler Bolt, Chantelle Paige Turner, Desiree Crowley, Geoff Affleck, Iman Aghay, Jeanna Gabellini, Jesse, Doubek, Kyla Sims, Marie Van Den Berghe, Meera Kothand, Nathan Buchan, Paul Brodie, Ray Brehm, Scott Allan, Sean Sumner, Steve Larsen, Steve Olsher and Sue Dunlevie.
Learn how the likes of young entrepreneur, six-time bestselling author and TEDx speaker Chandler Bolt, the founder of Self-Publishing school, went from ground zero to being a major player in self-publishing industry, by teaching people how to write, market, and publish their first book in as little as ninety days.
Or how an award-winning serial entrepreneur, best-selling author and TEDx speaker Iman Aghay, the founder of Success Road Academy, went from ground zero to being a major player in a 9-figure earning training industry.
If you’d like to take your business to the next level: 6-figures, 7-figures, and beyond, then come and learn the High Profit Secrets of these highly successful, world’s top entrepreneurs today.Buy High Profit Secrets to start applying time-tested wisdom to your business today!
Do you dream of having an online business and don't know where to start?
If you want to be an internet entrepreneur, then this book will give you the foundation of what your online business needs, saving you both time and money.
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. There is no magic pill or button you can press to become a long term digital business owner. However, if you understand the way the top entrepreneurs are operating today, you can put yourself on the path to the freedom and prosperity of doing something you love.
Digital Warriors will give you the formula for success used by many in the online world. You will see how the ideas from moguls like Frank Kern, Jeff Walker, Brendon Burchard, Danny Iny, and Stu McLaren are being implemented by startup digital entrepreneurs all over the world. These ideas have been summarized in 11 groundbreaking rules being used universally and are considered core tenets of internet businesses.
It's more than just about the 11 rules though, here's what else you will learn:
- Learn the one thing you have to do everyday to succeed online
- Market dominance is your #1 concern, right? Wrong!
- Where to find your uniqueness, and be more appealing than the big guns (chapter 4)
- How to quickly eliminate the wrong content from ever reaching your clients
- Why you should stop worrying about technology
- Say goodbye to procrastination and find your spark (chapter 3)
- The truth about imposter syndrome
- What to do if you have multiple avatars
Don't wait any longer to make your move!
PRESS THE PURCHASE BUTTON AND GET DIGITAL WARRIORS NOW!
Do you ever wonder why some people always seem to succeed, and others fail?
You already have access to all you need. If you want to learn how to use your true ability to access the secrets of success, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite how success is portrayed in the media, or in movies, most of it doesn't happen overnight. The principles in this book are readily at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to implement some simple habits and new mindset ideas into your life, then we encourage you to read on.
Most "overnight" successes have been developed with small changes in daily habits and mindset tweaks, one day at a time. You will be surprised how simple these habits are, yet the majority of the people you know do not implement them on a regular basis. We asked over 20 experts to describe these habits for us, and the result was The Success Code.
The Success Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
It's more than just about habits though....
- How to change your career (and your income), even if you have no idea how
- You need to work your way up to your dream job, right? Wrong!
- The 3 things you must absolutely do to recover when you find yourself down in the drudgery of despair (whether personally or in your business)
- Where to find help when you need it most, think Luke Skywalker
- How to eliminate the thoughts that make you poor
- Why you should never fight it when you are having a breakdown
- Why doing less will help you produce more and reduce stress
- Say Goodbye to unrealized goals when you make this one change
- What to do to reach the OMG level of your brand
- When it is ok to pivot your life, and how to reframe your mind to do it
- The Truth about maximizing your time and energy each day
Yes, that's a lot of great information, but it gets better because you are also getting access to all of the private video conversations with the authors about these breakthrough principles (Sept 2020).
Start using these principles in your life!
Order your copy of The Success Code Now!
Would you like how to learn to convert more book sales WITHOUT being salesy or feeling like you are bragging?
If you are an author who wants to make more sales, build a larger audience and have readers chomping at the bit to read your book, then this book may be one of the most important books you read this year.
But first, a warning: This is book is not meant for anyone looking for the latest copy hack for their "funnel." Nor is it a monster swipe file. This book delivers a proven framework for authors to develop an excellent book description. There is no list of 1000 different bullet types, or a massive list of headlines or anything like you might see from typical internet marketing gurus. This is framework to help you create your own framework for selling more of your book. If you have an open mind, and want to build a persuasive book description or update a current one, then this is for you.
Copywriting for Authors introduces my Prestige Framework. It is a three-part system for quickly pulling the most persuasive bits about your book, and creating sales copy for your book description. It delivers the reasons for each step, complete with examples and a plug and play system for implementing it yourself. If you have ever struggled writing your book description after all your hard work writing your book, you need a framework to make it not only easy to write, but also a more powerful result.
It's more than just a framework though, Copywriting for Authors will also show you:
- How to disarm objections before they even come up
- How to write great book descriptions, even if you are just starting out
- 11 ways to instantly make your book more appealing
- The Truth about who you want to read your book and who you don't
- Where to find the most important content in your book for your description immediately
- How to eliminate doubt about your copy and your final book description using a simple exercise
- When it's ok to write your copy in the wrong order
- Haven't written your book yet? Use Zeus Book Writing and make your copy better to boot
- Say Goodbye to overwhelm and procrastination when writing copy
- How to use a simple magician's technique to capture the attention of your audience
- Why asking people not to buy your book works
- And much more...
Download Copywriting For Authors now!
Sometimes writing a book can’t wait, and may even cost you a boatload of money by not being published.
My virtual summit (Book Profit School 2.0) was coming in just over a week, and I had a decision to make.
One of the things we do for our virtual summits is give away a free book to encourage people to enroll. Consuming the summit is free, but that added bonus is a great incentive.
That free book should be related to the summit, or better yet, related to your primary offer. That is, the topic of the book should be whatever your primary product or service is.
For me, I was about to launch my Done-For-You Virtual Summit service after the summit concluded. My summit audience was authors, and virtual summits are extremely beneficial for authors.
I already knew I would be writing a book titled Virtual Summits For Authors. But starting and completing the book 9 days before the start of my summit?
That sounds ludiscrist.
Lucky for me, I had an ace up my sleeve. I had what I now call my Super System.
I decided I had to do it, it made no sense to wait. But I had to be extremely efficient with everything else going on.
I got permission from my wife and kids to lock myself in my home office for four hours on a Saturday.
The system makes it easy. You don’t have to think about anything else but your content.
Each step makes the next super simple, and removes the need to think logically. It puts you in your creative state each when you need to be.
Four hours later my draft was done. Oh, and also I had created a masterclass and audiobook to go with it.
It turned out a far more important achievement than I had imagined.
Though I created it quickly at that time as an incentive for people to enroll in my virtual summit, it did something else.
It created a $20,000 sale of my backend product (before I even started offering it).
I received an email that went something like this:
"I loved your ebook. I normally don't read ebooks from optins but the subject was very relevant and the book was super simple to read. I absolutely love your work and your latest Summit Campaign was beyond captivating. How much is your service?"
Four days later, I had a deal for $20,000.
It is not an exaggeration to say that this person may have simply moved on had I not had that book ready for consumption.
The Super System is not only fast, but more importantly, creates books that are easier to read. That subtle mention of “the book was super simple to read” is not lost on me. It is not easy to read because it was short (it was 16k words).
It is easy to read because the system guides you into making it readable.
Think the Karate Kid, wax on wax off. When you create a book this way, it makes it easier to read.
Oh, and the Super System is rocket science. It is very easy to implement, and follow.
I will show you how to do it in this book. You and your preconceived ideas of book writing will never be the same.
So you have to ask yourself, do you want to take the blue pill or the red pill? (if you haven’t seen The Matrix skip to the end of this introduction).
You take the blue pill—the story ends, you close this book and keep writing books the old way. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how to write highly profitable books over the weekend. You decide.
Don't fall for this diabolical myth about your book!
If you already have, you know it hurts.The myth is the idea that you're going to publish this book and you're going to earn passive income, meet influencers and build your email list. Your business will be on autopilot. You're going to make huge royalties, and pretty soon you’ll quit your day job and all that stuff. This is just not true.
The reality is, for most nonfiction authors, your book is not your source of income. It's not going to create passive income you can retire on. You have to understand its true purpose.
If this is new to you, it is not your fault. There will be people who let you believe the myth—or even enforce the myth by suggesting you buy their course on how to write a book to make money. The allure will be that you're going to generate instant passive income.
That's not the case. Your book is an authority builder. It's a business card. It is also a sales and marketing tool. But it is not your income.
Virtual summits do all the things that you thought a book would do and more. They will help you create that much needed income as an author.
It's more than just about income though....you will learn:
- How to attract influencers to speak at your summit, even if you have no email list
- You need to be an expert on your summit topic, right? Wrong!
- 7 hidden benefits of hosting a virtual summit
- How to eliminate doubt when reaching out to potential speakers
- Where to find the perfect audience for your summit
- Why marketing to less people creates more attendees
- Why you should never wait to host a summit until "after you publish your book"
- The Truth about where summit attendees really come from
- Say Goodbye to the frustration of small royalties on the backend of your book
- What to do if you aren't technical, but want to host a summit
- When it's ok to let go of your book as the breadwinner
- How to start planning your first summit now
"I loved your ebook. I normally don't read them but the subject was very relevant and the book was super simple to read. I absolutely love your work and your latest Summit Campaign was beyond captivating." - Shawn J., Founder of Elevation Coach
The world has now become accustomed to digital content consumption. Take advantage of this amazing trend while it is gaining momentum.
Download VIRTUAL SUMMITS FOR AUTHORS now!