Autores semelhantes para seguir
Ver mais recomendações
Os clientes também compraram itens de
LEARN:: How to Break Bad Habits and Build Powerful, Positive Routines
Do you: Often snack on junk food, watch too much T.V., spend too much money or binge eat? Wish you could stop smoking or drinking excessively? Have a small (but annoying) habit you'd like to break?
We all have a specific bad habit we'd like to break. Odds are, you've tried in the past and maybe you were successful for a few days. Then something unexpected came up where you slipped for a day or two. One mistake snowballs into a series of setbacks. Eventually you give up on the idea of making a habit change simply because it's too difficult to do.
The interesting thing? We've all experienced this pattern at some point in our lives. Fortunately there's a quick fix: Make a plan for breaking that habit and follow it on a daily basis.
RIGHT NOW:: Pick a Bad Habit, Make a Plan and Start Today!
It doesn't matter if you've failed with your habit efforts in the past. It doesn't mean you're lazy or weak-willed. It means you didn't have the right tools for making a lasting habit change.
What you need is a strategy for identifying your worst habits and learning how to overcome them. That solution is a book called: "Bad Habits No More: 25 Steps to Break ANY Bad Habit."
Bad Habits No More: 25 Steps to Break ANY Bad Habit
With this book you will learn:
- Why "Willpower" is a Dangerous Word for Changing Routines
- The *One Thing* People Get Wrong with Building Habits (Step #2)
- A 3-Step Process for Identifying the "Why" Behind Your Bad Habit (Step #9)
- Why Cold-Turkey Solutions Rarely Work (Step #6)
- How Certain Locations can Short-Curcuit Your Efforts (Step #19)
- The "What-The-Hell Effect" and How it Causes Binge Behaviors (Step #21)
- How a 30-Day Challenge is the First Step to Permanent Habit Change (Step #3)
- The Best Tools & Apps to Track Your New Habits (Steps #15 & #17)
You don't have to be controlled by bad habits. You can break them by following a step-by-step blueprint.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now and take that first step to breaking that specific habit.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the Buy Now button.
APRENDA:: Como Parar de Procrastinar e Conseguir Ajuda Para Os Seus Hábitos Preguiçosos
Você luta com os projetos concluídos ou tarefas específicas? Nós todos gostamos de fazer as coisas e sermos mais produtivos. Mas o que muitas vezes acontece é que nós adiamos tarefas importantes e deixamos que elas deslizem por entre os nossos dedos. O resultado final? Ficamos sobrecarregados pela quantidade de coisas a fazer. Em outras palavras, a “procrastinação” faz com que você se sinta estressado quando não está completando as tarefas de maneira sistemática.
A solução é simples: Desenvolver uma mentalidade "anti-procrastinação" onde você age em uma base diária e NUNCA se sobrecarrega com sua lista de afazeres.
AGORA MESMO:: Desenvolva os Hábitos "Anti-Procrastinação" Para Obter Resultados Imediatos
Não é tão difícil parar de procrastinar. Realmente, tudo o que você tem a fazer é formar os mesmos hábitos utilizados por inúmeras pessoas de sucesso e torná-los parte de sua rotina. Embora essas pessoas muitas vezes tenham os mesmos medos e limitações que você, elas são capazes de tomar medidas consistentes porque eles treinaram a si mesmos para fazê-lo.
No livro " 23 Hábitos Anti-Procrastinação “, você irá descobrir um catálogo de ideias para ajudá-lo a superar a procrastinação diariamente. Enquanto muitos livros fornecem uma simples lista de dicas, aqui você irá aprender a definição de procrastinação, por que uma estratégia específica funciona, o que elimina as crenças limitantes e como isso pode ser imediatamente aplicado à sua vida. Em suma, você irá aprender as causas de sua procrastinação e como vencê-la em uma base diária.
DOWNLOAD:: 23 Hábitos Anti-Procrastinação – Como Deixar de Ser Preguiçoso e Ter Resultados em Sua Vida
" 23 Hábitos Anti-Procrastinação " possui um sistema passo-a-passo de como identificar e dominar aqueles sentimentos preguiçosos. Você irá aprender como:
- Lidar de maneira única para suprimir a opressão. (HAP #8)
- Identificar o que é REALMENTE importante em sua vida e, então, ignorar alegremente todo o resto. (HAP #1)
- Dizer “NÃO” para tarefas inúteis sem irritar o seu chefe, seus amigos ou pessoas queridas. (HAP #11)
- Começar o seu dia completando seus projetos mais importantes. (HAP #13)
- Aja em uma tarefa – mesmo quando você não estiver a fim de fazer isso. (HAP #17)
- Quebre projetos MUITO desafiadores em um modelo fácil de seguir. (HAP #5)
- Organize sua vida de forma que você não fique soterrado em papeladas e listas de afazeres. (HAP #4)
- Conclua tarefas diárias de forma rápida e fácil com uma técnica simples de gerenciamento de tempo.
Feel overwhelmed by your thoughts? Struggling with anxiety about your daily tasks? Or do you want to stop worrying about life?
The truth is...We all experience the occasional negative thought. But if you always feel overwhelmed, then you need to closely examine how these thoughts are negatively impacting your lifestyle.
The solution is to practice specific mindfulness techniques that create more "space" in your mind to enjoy inner peace and happiness. With these habits, you'll have the clarity to prioritize what's most important in your life, what no longer serves your goals, and how you want to live on a daily basis. And that's what you'll learn in Declutter Your Mind.
DOWNLOAD:: Declutter Your Mind -- How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking
The goal of this book is simple: We will teach you the habits, actions, and mindsets to clean up the mental clutter that's holding you back from living a meaningful life.
You will learn:
- 4 Causes of Mental Clutter
- How to Reframe ALL Your Negative Thoughts
- 4 Strategies to Improve (or Eliminate) Bad Relationships
- The Importance of Decluttering the Distractions That Cause Anxiety
- A Simple Strategy to Discover What's Important to YOU
- 400 Words That Help Identify YOUR Values
- The Benefit of Meditation and Focused Deep Breathing (and How to Do Both)
- How to Create Goals That Connect to Your Passions
Declutter Your Mind is full of exercises that will have an immediate, positive impact on your mindset. Instead of just telling you to do something, we provide practical, science-backed actions that can create real and lasting change if practiced regularly.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now to stop worrying, deal with anxiety, and clear your mind.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.
Need to find more time to write--without sacrificing the important things? Looking to consistently discover great book ideas? Wish you could generate a steady income from your words...or increase what you already make?
The solution to these questions is to change what you do first thing in the morning. And that's why you should read The Miracle Morning for Writers: How to Build a Writing Ritual That Increases Your Impact and Income (Before 8AM).
The Miracle Morning for Writers combines Hal Elrod's global phenomenon with Steve Scott's proven writing habit techniques (which helped him get on the Wall Street Journal bestsellers list). You learn how to take charge of your morning and maximize "the rest of the day" for your writing efforts.
Here's what you'll discover in The Miracle Morning for Writers:
- How a morning routine can change every area of your life (Including your health, happiness, finances and relationships).
- The proven strategy for "finding the time" to write--even if you have a full-time job.
- Our method for selling lots of books (and the 8-step process to build it).
- Steve's favorite app for tracking your great ideas and researching your next book.
- Hal's process for overcoming the limiting beliefs that hold you back from success.
- "Flow state" and how it can forever eradicate writer's block.
You will also learn:
- 4 business models perfect for writers, how to get started, and which one we recommend.
- The 10-step process for publishing a book that readers love.
- 6 tools for improving your writing skills.
- 2 techniques for doubling (even tripling) your daily word count total.
- How to find the "80/20" of your book-based business.
The Miracle Morning for Writers is your key to building a writing habit that will increase both your income and the value you provide to the world.
So take the next step in your writing journey by clicking the "Buy Now" button at the top of the page!
The Miracle Morning eBook Series includes all of the titles below and doesn't have to be read in any particular order.
Book 1: The Miracle Morning
Book 2: The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents
Book 3: The Miracle Morning for Salespeople
Book 4: The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers
Book 5: The Miracle Morning for Writers
Book 6: The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families
Book 7: The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs
Book 8: The Miracle Morning for Transforming Your Relationship
Book 9: The Miracle Morning for College Students
Book 10: The Miracle Morning Companion Planner
Declutter your entire home in just 10 minutes a day.
Imagine living in a home that's free from clutter. With your closets, desks, and cabinets completely organized, life would be so much simpler. Walking into your house wouldn't add to your to-do list. It would actually relax you!
Bestselling authors S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport will show you how to achieve a clutter-free home in less time than you ever imagined possible! Even if you're a busy professional or a parent with little time, the Declutter Challenge system can work for you. 10-Minute Declutter: The Stress-Free Habits for Simplifying Your Home will show you the way.
In this book, you'll learn:
- The best way to organize every space in your house
- The mindset and materials you'll need to get started
- 8 steps to form your decluttering habit
- How to make money (or get a tax deduction) from your clutter
- 14 benefits of minimalist living
- How to reclaim your life by letting go of your stuff
- And much, much more!
If you download 10-Minute Declutter today, you'll get an easy, step-by-step plan for sorting, purging, and organizing every space in your house. Scott and Davenport's practical and inspiring book will reduce your clutter and create new habits to keep it away for good.
Buy the book today to simplify your home and get your life back!
Do you struggle with getting things done? Feel overwhelmed by your to-do list? Want a simple app to manage and organize your life?
It's easy to begin each day with a lengthy list of tasks without a clear direction of what to focus on first. The truth is: Most to-do lists are a distraction that often cause you to procrastinate on important tasks.
Fortunately, the TODOIST app is specifically designed help you manage all your day-to-day tasks -- even when juggling dozens of projects.
Todoist is widely considered to be the #1 to-do list app because of its simple functionality. It's elegantly designed so you can download it right now and create your first task list within five minutes. On the other hand, it has many advanced features that allow you to manage hundreds of tasks and projects, without making you feel overwhelmed.
All of this and more is covered in the book, "Master Todoist."
DOWNLOAD: Master Todoist: How to Use a Simple App to Create Actionable To-Do Lists
The goal of Master Todoist is to help you rethink your to-do lists. On the surface, you’ll find a walkthrough of all the app's features, but you’ll also discover many advanced strategies for focusing on the tasks that truly matter.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Identify the activities that are most important for your personal and professional life
- Remember every single date-specific appointment, meeting, and personal obligation
- Create projects with clearly identifiable next steps
- Use Todoist to remove the distractions and "noise" that prevent you from focusing on your big-picture activities
- Implement the advanced features to streamline the most precious asset that you possess -- your time
You can eliminate that feeling of overwhelm by redesigning the way you manage tasks. And in Master Todoist, you'll discover how you can take massive action in your life by relying on a simple app that's trusted by over 5 million users.
Learn How to Get the Important Things Done by Clicking the "Buy Now" Button at the Top of the Page.
Don't know how to get started with a new skill? Can't find time for a side project? Ever quit in frustration after beginning something new?
We all want to expand on our existing knowledge. But sometimes it's impossible to stay consistent with a new skill or habit. It's easy to fall into the trap where you focus only on learning and never get around to implementing the information.
The truth is: You can learn anything... without spending lots of money... without dedicating thousands of hours to the process... and often without leaving the comfort of your home.
Anyone can develop a talent with the right mix of practice, motivation, and coaching. And that's what you'll learn in Novice to Expert.
DOWNLOAD:: Novice to Expert -- 6 Steps to Learn Anything, Increase Your Knowledge, and Master New Skills.
Written by Wall Street Journal bestselling author S.J. Scott, Novice to Expert will show you how to:
- Set a goal to learn a new skill
- Fully immerse yourself in this world
- Meet others who share a similar passion
- Identify the "right things" to practice daily
- Master a skill so you can teach others about it
Many people don't believe they can teach themselves. We live in an age of abundant information, yet there is a common myth that the only way to learn is through a formal educational environment or by hiring an expensive coach. That's why you'll discover:
- 6 Proven Resources to Teach Yourself a Skill
- The #1 Technique for Taking Actionable Notes
- 13 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Picking a Skill
- Two "Must-Have" Apps to Manage a Knowledge-Based Project
- 8 Steps to Deliberately Practice a New Skill
- 6 Habit-Learning Challenges (and How to Overcome Them)
Plus... You will get access to the free download, 147 Websites to Learn Something New.
Throughout Novice to Expert, you will discover how to work at a skill during your spare time so it doesn’t interfere with your busy life. The trick here is to self-educate and implement what you learn during those small pockets of time that happen throughout the day.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now to learn anything and master that next skill. Scroll to the top of the page and select the Buy Now button.
Feel disconnected from your spouse or partner? Struggle to keep your relationship fresh? Worried that everything will end in heartbreak?
It's easy to fall in love. The challenging part is keeping that spark alive while you and your partner deal with "the real world."
Your relationship can often seem less urgent than the day-to-day emergencies that you deal with -- your job, finances, children, and that to-do list full of chores. They all demand your immediate attention. So how do you find the time to nurture your love and intimacy??
What often gets lost in the shuffle is the love you share with your partner. Maybe you've neglected some of the positive habits you adopted when you were dating to win over your love partner. Or perhaps all of your conversations seem to end in arguments? Or worse, you might occasionally wonder if your relationship is even worth salvaging.
The Solution: Build Mindful Relationship Habits
If you want to build a deeper connection with your spouse or partner, then one solution is to build "Mindful Relationship Habits."
In a mindful relationship, you are intentional about all your choices and interactions with your partner. You become more proactive in responding to each other's needs and less reactive to the challenges that often arise. You evolve to a higher level of interaction with one another.
DOWNLOAD:: Mindful Relationship Habits -- 25 Practices for Couples to Enhance Intimacy, Nurture Closeness, and Grow a Deeper Connection
In Mindful Relationship Habits, Wall Street Journal bestselling authors S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport show you how to have a more mindful relationship by applying 25 specific practices. These habits will help you be more present with one another, communicate better, avoid divisive arguments, and understand how to respond to one another's needs in a more loving, empathic, and conscious way.
With the relationship advice outlined in this book, you will get insights and lessons learned from a variety of relationship and mindfulness experts -- all backed by scientific research.
Each habit presented offers a clear explanation of why it's valuable to the health of your relationship and instructions on how to make the habit a natural part of your interactions with your partner.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now to re-create the magic in the most valuable relationship in your life.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.
LEARN:: How to Stop Procrastinating and Get Help for Your Lazy Habits
Do you struggle with completing projects or specific tasks? We'd all like to get things done and become more productive. But what often happens is we put off important tasks and let them slip through the cracks. The end result? We get overwhelmed by the amount of things to do. In other words, "procrastination" causes you to feel stressed when you're not completing tasks in a systematic manner.
The solution is simple: Develop an "anti-procrastination mindset" where you take action on a daily basis and NEVER get overwhelmed by your to-do list.
RIGHT NOW:: Develop "Anti-Procrastination Habits" to Get Immediate Results
It’s not that hard to stop procrastinating. Really, all you have to do is form the same habits used by countless successful people and make them part of your routine. While these people often have the same fears and limitations as you, they're able to take consistent action because they’ve trained themselves to do so.
In the book "23 Anti-Procrastination Habits", you will discover a catalog of ideas to help you overcome procrastination on a daily basis. Whereas many books provide a simple list of tips, you’ll learn the definition of procrastination, why a specific strategy works, what limiting belief it eliminates and how it can be immediately applied to your life. In short, you will learn the root causes of your procrastination and how to beat it on a daily basis.
DOWNLOAD:: 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits - How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life
"23 Anti-Procrastination Habits" contains a step-by-step blueprint of how to identify and conquer those lazy feelings. You will learn how to:
- Single-handle your way to overcoming the overwhelm. (APH #8)
- Identify what's REALLY important in your life and then happily ignore everthing else. (APH #1)
- Say "NO" to pointless tasks without angering your boss, friends or loved ones. (APH #11)
- Start your day by completing your most important projects. (APH #13)
- Take action on a task -- even when you're not in the mood to do it. (APH #17)
- Break down VERY challenging projects into an easy-to-follow blueprint. (APH #5)
- Organize your life so you're not buried in paperwork or your to-do list. (APH #4)
- Complete daily tasks, quickly and easily with a simple time-management technique. (APH #15)
- Get motivated when you don't feel like working on a goal. (APH #20)
You don't have to be controlled by procrastination. You can overcome it by forming a few habits that spur you into taking action.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and beat your procrastination today.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
Você quer melhorar a sua vida, mas não tem tempo suficiente? Neste exato instante, você pode facilmente pensar em dezenas de maneiras de melhorar instantaneamente sua vida. E é grande a probabilidade de que essas ideias só demorem alguns minutos cada uma para ser concluídas. O problema? Você pode sentir que não há tempo suficiente para realizar todas elas. Você pode encontrar a solução utilizando o poder da "cadeia de hábitos".
Uma rotina + Múltiplos hábitos = Cadeia de hábitos
Todos nós sabemos que não é fácil adicionar dezenas de novos hábitos ao seu dia. Mas o que você pode não ter percebido é que é bem fácil construir uma única nova rotina. A essência da cadeia de hábitos consiste em fazer uma série de pequenas mudanças (como comer uma fruta ou enviar uma mensagem de texto para alguém especial) e construir um ritual a ser acompanhado diariamente.
A cadeia de hábitos funciona porque você elimina o estresse de tentar mudar muitas coisas ao mesmo tempo. Seu objetivo é simplesmente se concentrar em uma única rotina, que leva apenas cerca de 15 a 30 minutos para ser concluída. Dentro dessa rotina, há uma série de ações (ou pequenas mudanças). Tudo o que você precisa fazer é criar uma lista de verificação e segui-la todos os dias. Essa é a essência da cadeia de hábitos.
APRENDA: 97 hábitos simples que podem mudar sua vida
Neste livro, você vai descobrir 97 hábitos rápidos que podem melhorar a sua vida instantaneamente. Além disso, você descobrirá como criar uma rotina simples (gerenciada por uma lista de verificação) que você repetirá diariamente. E, para melhorar, você vai descobrir algumas ferramentas para manter a motivação e o afinco. Portanto, mesmo que você esteja completamente estressado, você ainda encontrará tempo e energia para completar esses hábitos rápidos regula
Learn How a Simple App Can Organize Your Life
Do you have way too much on your plate? Start getting things done with ease using S.J. Scott's actionable guide that has over 100 five-star Amazon reviews!
Between work, TV, social media, and advertising, life feels too crazy to keep track of what's truly important. Organizing ideas and taking action seems impossible in a noisy, busy world. Finally, there's a way to fix this problem without breaking the bank: The Evernote App.
Evernote is the Solution to "Life Clutter"
You used to need a complex filing cabinet system and top-notch organizational skills to keep up with all your "life clutter." You hoped to organize your important facts, thoughts, and ideas through a series of notebooks and scraps of paper.
When you learn how to use Evernote, however, you can leave those disorganized days in the past. Evernote is both the perfect idea capturing mechanism and a place to store all of your important thoughts, documents, and future plans. In S.J. Scott's latest habit book, Master Evernote, you'll learn how to replace your old outdated system and move into the future of organization.
Introducing Master Evernote - The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life With Evernote
S.J. Scott's Master Evernote will teach you how to make Evernote an essential part of your everyday life. Inside the book, you'll learn the basics of the tool, a framework to develop the "Evernote Habit" for organizing your daily activities, and a wide range of advanced tools and tactics.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Evernote for Beginners: 4 Reasons to Use Evernote, Basic Features, Tagging, and Notebooks
- Evernote Mastery: Advanced Tools like OCR, Automated Email Delivery, IFTTT Recipes, and Web Clipper
- 15 "Must-Have" Add-Ons to Use with Evernote
- How to Apply the "Getting Things Done" Method with Evernote
- 75 Simple Ideas for Getting Started with Evernote
- And Much, Much More
First-time and advanced Evernote users alike love the inspirational and comprehensive Master Evernote for its new tips and tricks, its technical expertise, and its actionable advice. If you like actionable, easy-to-digest non-fiction without the fluff, then you'll love this life-changing book that delivers.
Scroll to the top of this page and click the buy button to get your life organized today!
Want to stop procrastinating? Like to overcome a lack of motivation with your daily tasks? Need to get rid of those feelings of laziness?
The truth is: If you're someone who procrastinates, then this bad habit is limiting your success in a variety of ways. If you don't address this issue, then you'll reduce the likelihood that you'll achieve your major goals.
Procrastination can lead to a variety of negative life-altering issues like:
- Bad grades;
- Poor job performance;
- Unhealthy diet choices;
- Health issues;
- Financial difficulties.
That's why it's critical that you focus on eliminating your procrastination tendencies by building what's called "The Anti-Procrastination Habit."
DOWNLOAD: How to Stop Procrastinating -- A Simple Guide for Mastering Difficult Tasks
How to Stop Procrastinating is a straight-forward, systematic framework for building an action-oriented habit through all the areas in your life. In this book, you will discover:
- 8 Specific Reasons Why People Procrastinate.
- The 25–5 Rule (and How It Can Help You Laser-Focus on What's Important)
- 6 Actions for Creating Actionable Goals That Motivate You
- How to Say No to People -- Without Looking Like a Jerk
- 5 Ways to Plan Your Week, So Procrastination is Never an Option
- 14 Daily Practices to Overcome Those Sudden Feelings of Procrastination
Whether you're someone who lets the occasional task slip through the cracks or you always do things at the last minute, you'll discover an abundance of information to overcome your procrastination tendencies.