Faça download dos Aplicativos de Leitura Kindle Gratuitos e comece a ler eBooks Kindle nos mais populares smartphones, tablets e computadores pessoais. Para enviar o link de download para seu smartphone por SMS, use o formato internacional sem espaços (Código Internacional+DDD+Número. Exemplo: +551199999999)
Para receber o link de download digite seu celular:
Scrum Narrative and PSM Exam Guide: All-in-one Guide for Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1) Certificate Assessment Preparation (English Edition) eBook Kindle
eBooks em oferta na Loja Kindle
eBooks promocionados por 24h: inscreva-se e não perca nenhuma oferta.
Clientes que visualizaram este item também visualizaram
Descrição do Produto
Detalhes do produto
Quais outros itens os consumidores compraram após visualizar este item?
Avaliação de clientes
Principais avaliações de clientes
Ocorreu um problema para filtrar as avaliações agora. Tente novamente mais tarde.
Avaliações mais úteis de consumidores na Amazon.com
The best aspect of this book is that there are lots of questions all throughout to keep the reader engaged as you are reading. In addition to that there are multiple sample tests to take at the end. The book isn't very visually appealing. There aren't many visual aids and the ones that are included are very basic. But I think substance is more important than style so I won't take off any points for that. Especially since the book only cost $9. The substance is all there. His descriptions are often brief but are adequate for understanding.
In addition to the normal content there are a few other handy sections:
- One section goes over the differences between older versions of scrum. It also points out things that people add onto Scrum or use with Scrum but are not technically scrum(like the planning poker, and what to do when retiring a product).
- One section summarizes everything you should do to prepare for the PSM I exam.
- He reviews the types of questions on the exam, and offers ideas on how to interpret them.
Before preparing for the PSM I Scrum exam I spent several months on a Scrum team. I read all of these books completely: Scrum Narrative and PSM Exam Guide(this book), the official Scrum Guide(read twice), took the open assessment 3 times, and watched a few videos on YouTube. I passed on my first try with a 92%.
WHAT I RECOMMEND:
1) Read the Scrum Guide first
2) Take the free practice exam.
3) Google search the "Scrum Training Series" videos and watch those. Keep in mind these are slightly out of date, but they provide a very visual learning experience that helps balance out all the book reading.
4) Read this book, "Scrum Narrative and PSM Exam Guide"
5) Read the Scrum Guide again.
6) Take the practice exam again.(and as many times as necessary to get 100% This is actually important)
I took longer to complete the book than I expected, about 12 hours of reading, highlighting, quizzing, and reviewing answer explanations.
With so many real life scenarios, I can answer about any question about scrum, and safeguard the framework in my implementations for e-commerce, e-learning, and e-marketing.
The book advises familiarity with the actual Scrum Guide (free download from scrum.org), and taking its short Open Assessment (also free on scrum.org) until you score 100%. I spent about 4 hours taking copious notes o n the Scrum Guide, and it took me about 6 tries to get 100% 4 times in a row on the open assessment.
I had planned to knock out my scrum master certification before I go for the broader PMI-ACP with help from Griffiths' exam prep guide and Fichtner's Agile Prepcast and Exam Simulator.
Since this Kindle book made Scrum Master so easily achievable, I plan to get Ali's PSPO guide as well.
- The book is text-heavy like Scrum Guide, and has only a few diagrams; most other exam guides organize concepts more visually. If you are a more visual person who does not love reading, you may have trouble, but perhaps the topic quizzes will be enough to keep you engaged.
- The text is also rife with errors in grammar and syntax that occasionally make the concepts more difficult to digest than they should.
- Scrum.org released a new edition in 2017; it is unclear whether Ali's book has kept up with the changes; I specifically studied a scrum.org change log.
So, here comes this "Scrum Narrative and PSM Exam Guide". It helps you explaining every sentence of official Scrum guide. Moreover it covers the additional things which appear in exam. Moreover, there are 250+ excellent questions which covers the whole official Scrum guide.
Once you understand this book and complete all the quizzes, you are ready to pass the exam.
Kudos to Author.
I would not advise taking PSPO without having done the PSM; a huge chunk of the questions come from PSM. Knock out two birds with one stone. It was very easy to add on the PSPO material after I had done PSM.
Be advised, though this is an absolutely fantastic product, the translation/editing can be spotty and some the quiz questions are poorly worded. Push through it, I promise they're great products.