Descrição do produto
Sharelogy explores the history, art and science of sharing, and illustrates why sharing is what gives us a unique competitive advantage as individuals and brands. It is meant for entrepreneurs and marketers who want to make their content more valuable, shareable, and for individuals who want to understand the power of sharing to grow their personal brand.
Kramer's best-selling second book, Shareology raced onto the USA Today's Top 150 Book List the week of its release, as well as onto #1 on Amazon in four categories including Business & Planning, Strategic Planning, Hot New Releases and Communications, and Business Best Sellers Top 25 and Jack Covert Selects list on 800 CEO Reads.
- The Shareology Backstory
- Sharing in the Human Economy
- The Importance of Context
- The Human Business Movement
- Sharing: A Sensory Experience
- Timing Is Everything
- Redefining Influencers Inside and Out
- Connections and Conversations
- Creating Shared Experiences
- Social Selling Helping
- What Makes Stuff Worth Sharing
- Brands on Sharing
- The Sharing Future: What's Next?