Descrição do produto
Electronics Hobbyists, Learn How To Build An Oscilloscope: Great Test Gear For Little Cost
You've found an exciting electronics project. You've built it and can't wait to see it in action. You switch it on and then what?...
You are going to need test equipment. A multimeter is essential and cheap but it will only take you so far. What you really want is a digital oscilloscope, the ultimate tool of any electronics engineer or hobbyist.
Follow this book, make it your next project and you will have an oscilloscope to fault find and explore your future circuits with.
Full construction projects:
- Signal Generator
Build the projects and learn:
- What an oscilloscope is and how to use one
- Why you need an oscilloscope
- How to calibrate a sound card oscilloscope
- What a signal generator is and how to use one
- How to build circuits on stripboard
- How to work with enclosures and put your projects into neat boxes
- How to use two very different oscilloscope applications for your PC
- Enough theory to understand how it all works but not too much