Descrição do produto
If you've been thinking about starting a business in Taiwan, the Wood Egg Taiwan startup guide will be your go-to reference manual.
Each year we hire 3 researchers (at least one local and one foreigner who live in Taiwan), a native English-speaking in-country writer, and an editor, to bring you insights from multiple perspectives.
Our researchers spend over 200 hours interviewing local business people, politicians, and citizens who regular foreigners would never have access to. This is 200+ hours you will save to hit the ground running. (Bonus: When you register your eBook at WoodEgg.com you get access to all of our raw research and interviews.)
In the 2014 Wood Egg Taiwan startup guide you will learn:
* The affectionate expression you will probably be called in Taiwan (even if it might sound upsetting to you!) (Page 105)
* What the fluid levels of punctuality mean for your meetings. (Page 102)
* This detracts from your identity, though you might think it's an enhancement. Page 108 tells you all about it.
* Relationships are the heart of Taiwanese business. This is how to establish them the right way. (Page 109)
* Save time and headaches by using one of our recommended short stay serviced apartments (along with a few other unique accommodation options). (Page 146)
* What duty, fluidity, and guanxi have to do with running your business in Taiwan. (Page 196)
* Why you should seek a Taiwanese partner (even though you don't have to). (Page 305)
* Our curated list of 6 accountants that specialize in helping foreigners. (Page 342)
* This is your biggest hurdle when hiring employees. Master it and you'll have great people beating a path to your door. (Page 361)
* Don't try to get a bank account without following these steps. (Page 387)
* The top two industries poised for growth in Taiwan. (Page 402)
* Though a lot of marketing is similar as in English-speaking countries these are the differences to watch out for. (Page 409)
All of this along with hundreds of other insights. All told you'll get the painstakingly researched answers to over 200 questions (over 400 pages!) about country, culture, life, and business in Taiwan.
If you're looking to do business in Taiwan you won't find a more complete, up-to-date, guide.
Click to buy now.