Madonna - True Blue
|Prazo||Valor Mensal (R$)||Total (R$)|
|2x sem juros||R$ 74,45||R$ 148,90|
|3x sem juros||R$ 49,64||R$ 148,90|
|4x sem juros||R$ 37,24||R$ 148,90|
- Insira o número do modelo para ter certeza que se encaixa.
- Cd - 1
Frequentemente comprados juntos
Detalhes do produto
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Não
- Dimensões do produto : 12.19 x 14.3 x 1.09 cm; 94.12 g
- Fabricante : Warner
- Referência do fabricante : 093624790228
- SPARS Code : DDD
- Rótulo : Warner
- ASIN : B00005J6T0
- Número de discos : 1
- Ranking dos mais vendidos: Nº 2,153 em CD e Vinil (Conheça o Top 100 na categoria CD e Vinil)
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Clientes que visualizaram este item também visualizaram
Clientes que compraram este item também compraram
Descrição do produto
Descrição do Produto
Madonna - true blue.
A quintessential '80s pop artifact, Madonna's third album was a huge musical leap forward and ranks with Like a Prayer and Ray of Light in the top echelon of her works. Only the title track (a bit too obviously a '60s girl-group homage) and the fine-but-nothing-special "Jimmy Jimmy" slightly lower the quality bar. Most of the songs share a jittery dance-pop sound, edgy, distracted, and nerve-jangling but simultaneously invigorating and exhilarating and almost dangerously giddy--a perfect soundtrack for the mid-'80s. Highlights include the hedonist's credo of "Where's the Party," the subtle and pretty Latin pastiche "La Isla Bonita," and, towering above all, three stunning mega-hits. "Papa Don't Preach," with its gorgeous pseudo-classical strings intro, is a sumptuous airwaves banquet, as Madonna wrestles with the have-the-baby-or-give-it-up dilemma (abortion's not in the picture) in newly gritty tones. "Open Your Heart"'s marriage of jitter-pop and wistful melody underscores the singer's yearning but forceful stance ("You better open your heart to me, buster"). And "Live to Tell" is a riveting ballad, lushly melodic yet spare and haunting--a place, as the song says, where beauty lives. --Ken Barnes
Quais outros itens os consumidores compraram após visualizar este item?
Avaliação de clientes
Imagens do produto
Principais avaliações do Brasil
Ocorreu um problema para filtrar as avaliações agora. Tente novamente mais tarde.
Principais avaliações de outros países
Blue facts and stats:
- Madonna dedicated the album to "the coolest guy in the universe", her then husband, Sean Penn, who also provided the title for it, from a favourite expression of his
- The album opened at the top of the UK Albums Chart, making it the first album by an American artist to debut at No. 1 in UK chart history. It remained at the summit for 6 weeks and on the chart for a total of 85 weeks
- In the US, it opened at No. 29, but soon went to No. 1, where it remained for 5 weeks and on the chart for a total of 82 weeks
- It topped the European Top 100 Albums chart for 34 consecutive weeks, a record that has yet to be broken
- It reached the No. 1 spot in 28 countries across the world, and has sold 25+ million copies, making it one of the best-selling albums of all time
- The song titles on the album's back sleeve and inside booklet do not feature M's own handwriting but Jeri Heiden's, the album's cover designer
- The album's original photo was taken in black-and-white, however, in order to go along with the title, a hand tinted blue-toned version of the image was chosen as the final cover artwork. The cassette tape edition featured a longer picture than the LP and CD album's cropped image
- In the US and Canada, the cover did not have any logo, but for the European nations, Warner felt that M's name was needed, as they did not want to take chance with her popularity
- "La isla bonita", a tribute to the beauty and mystery of Latin American people, was written for Michael Jackson's "Bad" album. Similarly, "Open your heart" was originally intended for Cyndi Lauper
- The album gave M her first appearance on the Guinness Book of World Records. M, also, became the first female artist to receive the Video Vanguard Award at the 1986 MTV Video Music Awards in recognition of her impact on popular culture
***** for the album
**** for this edition
1. It is the 2016 reissue on black vinyl, NOT the 2019 clear vinyl version
2. The cover and inner sleeve are very poor quality, faded and look like a photocopy. You do get a mini poster inside though.
Exchanged for the recent clear version, so can’t comment on audio quality.