Descrição do produto
New, updated, Second Edition!
Hootsuite is the most popular social media management dashboard, used and recommended by countless social media professionals and agencies. But until now, there had never been a resource like this book assembled.
Now, in one place, you can learn how to:
1. Organize your tabs & streams for maximum efficiency.
2. Use Hootsuite to leverage audiences on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
3. How to schedule activity so that your social profiles are active, even while you’re busy tending your business.
4. Participate in TweetChats.
5. Find and share content that your audience will appreciate, and help establish your authority.
6. Listen for conversations and discussions taking place about your industry or brand.
7. Create teams within Hootsuite to better manage aspects of the business and your online presence.
8. Engage in Influencer Marketing on Twitter and Google+.
9. Measure and Evaluate everything you’re doing to maximize your investment.
And that last point, measurement, is one of the most valuable parts of this book. Nowhere else will you find as clear and thorough explanation of how to use Hootsuite reports and analytics.
And as a bonus, the book includes a Daily Checklist that you can use to spend just 30 minutes a day within Hootsuite to help you focus your time and target the most effective social media activities. You’ll be able to download a gorgeous, free PDF of the checklist that you can print out and have by your desk as a daily reminder.