Descrição do produto
"If you want to write a non-fiction book, or any book at all, this is a must-have for your bookshelf."
Have you always wanted to learn how to write a book that doesn't suck (and might actually make you some moolah)?
Interested in directing your creative energies toward writing nonfiction books that kick serious ass and...you know... make a real difference?
Looking for a NO B.S. and super-simple guide to writing a book that total strangers pay you money for?
Look no further!
"This book literally saved me years of effort and frustration!"
Well, in...How to Write a Book That Doesn't Suck (and Might Actually Sell) - Your No B.S. Guide to Learning How to Write a Non Fiction Book you'll learn, in this no-nonsense book writing tome such kick-butt strategies as:
- "3 Pillars to Finding a Kick-Ass Non-Fiction Book Idea" - In this chapter we'll go over my favorite ninja techniques for finding a marketable (and non-sucky) book idea, fast, no matter your experience level or odd interests.
- "Research Tips for People Who Hate Research" - We all know the task of upping your writing nonfiction book requires research. It's just that research can be so much...you know...research. In this chapter I'll show you my best workaround for making the process quick and, dare I say, fun..
- "The Ultimate Guide to a Kick-Ass and Marketable Book Title" - Sure, picking a title sounds simple. Until you realize that the key is not just to be relevant...it's to get noticed in a very crowded market. This chapter will show you to strike the perfect balance of originality and adhering to genre conventions. (Trickier than it sounds.)
- "How to Write Books People Will Love (and Will Create a Rabid Tribe of Readers" - The goal, whether you're writing creative writing nonfiction or a manual on how to install drywall, is not to just to impart information. But to do so in a memorable and life-changing why. This chapter will show you how to make sure readers never forget your awesomeness...and keep them coming back for book-after-book.
...and so much more!
And unlike most book writing guides, this goes beyond the theory and the generic, bland advice and gets right to the actionable intel you need to make writing nonfiction books a lifelong pursuit.
So, DOWNLOAD How to Write a Book That Doesn't Suck (and Might Actually Sell) - Your No B.S. Guide to Learning How to Write a Non Fiction Book TODAY...
Might not only give you a few more additions to the bookshelp, but might just help you carve out a a whole new career as a full-time author.
**PRAISE FOR "How to Write a Book That Doesn't Suck (and Will Actually Sell) - Your No B.S. Guide to Learning How to Write a Non Fiction Book"**
"Reading this book is like listening to a friend who answers all your questions without being asked. Loved it. Especially the recap at the end of each chapter, which I copied into a word file to read again and again." -Cecile
"This is a great book, well written with a huge amount of useful information. There is soooo much nonsense being published by self publishers out to make a quick buck. It gives me a huge amount of pleasure to give a 5 star review.." - Betty
"This is really a great little guide - packed with practical information. The writer's enthusiasm is infectious, and I found it really inspirational." - Mac
- Writing, Research & Publishing Guides
- Education & Teaching
- Business Writing
- Words, Language & Grammar
- Publishing & Books